Wednesday, March 23, 2016

PE6: Reflections and Goals!

みなさん、こんいちは!おひさしぶりね。

Today I will be talking about how I feel my PE have gone and what my goals for the future are!

Although I have not been able to use my Japanese for the past few weeks, I feel that I have been retaining my speaking skills well. However, I know that I am not proficient enough to maintain a conversation, which is still one of my goals. I think one thing which I have not had enough practice of is using the correct reading of kanji in speech, which I would like to improve on.

To state it simply:
1. Improve comprehension and be able to maintain a conversation
2. Practice daily with other people and attend the language tables more when I can
3. Learn more kanji to read correctly

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment