Wednesday, February 3, 2016

JPN 102 PE Goals!

Hi everyone! I hope you all have been doing well and had a relaxing break, and are just as ready to start the new semester as I am!

My PE goals for this semester are as follows:

1) Improve my grasp of fluency on the language, meaning that I want to be able to process a sentence in my head faster so that I can speak quickly and maintain a fast paced conversation. 
2) Improve pronunciation of difficult words, like かしこまりました,下さい, etc.
3) I want to be able to figure out in a reasonable time what a kanji means based on context, if it has multiple readings 
4) Expand my vocabulary and grammatical knowledge to understand different types of speaking (in anime, TV shows, or conversations)

To achieve my goals, I believe that I should:

1) Practice speaking Japanese with another person who is fluent in the language, whether it's a friend or a teacher at least once a week.
2) Be consistent in my practice and repeat words to memorize them better, at least 10 minutes a day.
3) Study lots of kanji, at least 20 minutes a day.
4) Watch anime weekly and try to take note of words and grammar forms that I don't know.

These are my goals for this semester, and I hope I can achieve them by the end of this year!

2 comments:

  1. はいじめまして。わたしはキムです。わたしはコロンビアのだいかくせいです。I hope that you can practice a lot and improve upon your Japanese skills! れんしゅうしましょう。わたしもまいにちれんしゅうします。がんばてですね。

    ReplyDelete
  2. セレナさん、いい目標ですね!

    あっ、すみません。自己紹介しなければなりません:
    はじめまして。コロンビア大学の バルア晶(あきら) です。よろしくおねがいします。
    こんがっきもがんばりましょう!

    ReplyDelete